Monday, October 13, 2008

As time passes I feel more and more like, I am so simple.
It is easy to predict me.
I am just a girl like others.

With the same weeknesses and strenghts.

Though improvement has been my intention as long as I remember,
But
There has been no more improvements that the ones whose intention has been other things.

Life goes and we go as a small part of it.
I am suffering and I value it so much.
I will be stronger as a consequence of this suffering!
but for what?
I tell you.
for more sufferings :)
That is my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so honest

Anonymous said...

salam mahgol!
chetori?
chand vaght pish kheili be yadet budam yeho maryamo tu khiabun didm,goft inja mitunam peydat konam...shayad dige maro yadet nayad albate...
maryam hastam,taj gardoon
in adresse blogame: andishe86.blogfa.com
page 360 ham http://360.yahoo.com/profile-YbO4x3o8erTsfr1QlCCZKALlV04qX2GV4A--?cq=1