Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today in the morning I had a very nice breakfast with Afshin. Scramble egg with toast bread.
We went to Arosfortet with the new students. It was fun like always. Though I felt a little bit stupid! I could not remember the rooms I had solved before. :)
Then I went to the city with Constance and Sergey from Greec and bought two swimming suits from Stadium, then I fixed my Tele2 contract and we went to Elektra. There we met all the expected and some unexpected friends. Nice to see all of them.
There were 22 people in the cinema and 18 o them were our gang! :)
Then we walked to Calle Pa Spangen and had a nice time fika ing!
:)
I walked home, watched "Great Expectation" the new version with Shahab and Alireza in Shahab's room. Then I fixed my plan for tomorrow to go to the Linea sim skola, Capoeira, Melika and Bjorn, Ice Skating, Bowling and Tango.
Clover was so tired today as the last three days I had met her.
The French girl who lives in Surahammar is very nice and warm, I enjoyed every body's company today. Andreas is very nice.
Jackie was not shy any more, talking to others. Batu and Anna look a little bit closer than before. Maybe something is happening... Who knows?
Hubert asked me about the reason we called the International Presance Exhibition "his", after almost 2 mounth from the time we had the opening! And then he mentione dtaht Nikki had said this project had been the most chaotic one he had participated in,
I think he has been evaluating his activities during last weeks and he has not been happy about it.
I could do nothing making him feel better since I think it was something inside and any insissting from my side could give a negative effect since Hubert is so sensative and smart.
I called Behrang, Elham and Edris. Some calls I had to make and was postponding for a long time.
I did write some paragraphs in my thesis last night. Mostafa is coming tomorrow and Farahnaz's room will no longer be the calm productive place.
Shaghayegh sent me some pictures of the family gathering in her place, I have missed them all.
Life is going on and it feels good to be!

No comments: