Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I wish I could say he has always been there without any exception.

.
.
.
What am I supposed to do in the life that according to "standards" I have already lived one third of it?
Do I regret it more if I don't get any children or if I don't do things I wanted to do?
Am I good enough to be a mom?
Do we have the right to bring some one in this world?
Is it me and you who decie and has the responsibility?
Where is God? What is he/she/it doing?
.
.
.
Forget about God, help me find my values.
Who am I?
I wish I was 20, though I know it wouldn't help.
I, I, I and more I.

2 comments:

Clovie said...

Gumman,

oroa inte dig, för att det finns inget definitivt svar. Man är aldrig redo, utan måste ta en leap of faith ibland. Det viktigaste är att du bestämma någonting och sen kör på. Vi är alla klockare i efterhanden, men det betyder inte att man får slippa ta ett val.

Du är en bra människa. Det är inte själviskt att tänk på det här sättet, och du har alltid dina vänner bakom dig... så vara inte rädd!

kram kram

Zita said...

Sure I am not the one who should give answers for these questions, except for one.

I'm definite that you are going to be a great Mom.

I know, it starts with I, but I'm sticking to this statement.