Thursday, December 24, 2009


I am a person who needs to make extreme decisions in order to be able to keep them...

I am thinking of some good steps in my life that should be taken or should have been taken long a go...
I will start with them during the holidays and will continue for the new year.
It is good excuse ro revise.
Alcohol and red meet are among tose to avoid even more than before.
There might be some more to be shared here and some to be kept for myself.
I defenately miss some parts f the old Mahgol. I will build a better one.
Today was a long day and I am so tired but I am happy.
I will have some days just sitting and reading and writing, playing Berimbau and dealing ith my sick toe.
I am writing in the notebook I recieved from Clover as a presant. I enjoy it a lot! I am oldfashioned , I know it and I like it.
I hope Coop xra is open tomorrow. I have to go and buy bread for Melika and Bjorn, We ate their bread without teling them this morning and forgot to buy them new ones. They will have no breakfast, it would be very embaressing.
Please be open dear Coop Extra.
Good night from Me and Mushi! the Cat who is sleeping easy minded on my bed deside the armed Berimbau.

No comments: