Tuesday, January 05, 2010


So today was another BirthDay!

Now it is over and I feel like writing down who called or sent me a message here in my blog.
Farideh, Ebi, Mitra, Maryam, Shahab, Anahita, Ellie, Dag, Rebecca, Shahryar, Giti, Mahya, Ariana, Taraneh, Elham, Yasaman, Shadi, Mohammad, Sally and Lorena called me,
Shaghayegh sent me an ecard,
Armin and Ahmad send me a message on mobile,
Hamed sent me a message on Facebook before I close it permenantly,
Andrea, Bernd, Nina, Mareike and Connie send me a message on StudiVZ,
Clover, Nasrin, Sam, Petr, Josef and Zita sent me an email.
Then Mehrnoosh cought me online and said happy birthday :)
Mariam and Mahya had left me messages online too.
Bjorn and Melika brought me to fika in Punkt and we had a great dinner togther.
Afshin and Baharak bought me a presant yesterday in clous ohlson and gave me a card which it is written: "Har forsokt att ringa..." on it. :)
I received a sweet email from a friend and felt like I want to share it with ones who I thought about on my birthday and I just sent it to them, it turned out to be a list of 125 people. :)
I think Birthday is a day like other days just that we have an excuse to do things that we don't do normally. Like giving presants to ones who we like or writing cards or saying words that we don't see any point to say in other days.
I would love to share two very sweet texts I received from Clover and Zita, I thought alot if I should post it here or not, but I decided taht these are mine now and I can do whatever I want with them.
It is not me and I don't mean saying I am like this, I just want to show how we can be sweet and say good things always but we are so in special occasions like ones Birthday.
:)
and what I want to add is:
1- I am thankful for my life, family and friends.
2- I will come back with a more serious post about birthday later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday my dearest friend!

Take good care of yourself and be true to your heart in 2010, you are a beautiful person and you make so many of us feel happy and at home.

Skött om dig, och tänk på vad du vill i livet.

Kram kram kram

Clovie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my dear!
Happy Birthday for you!
In my imagination I just go and say it personally.
I miss your closeness.
Hope this birthday will bring you all you want, clear decisions about what to do with who, where to go with who. You are so kind, I think that characteristic of you is not appreciated on its place. Because if we would have more people like you, the world would be a totally different, better place.
I am so glad to know you, and grateful for life that you call me friend.
Love you:
Zita
PS.: The drawing atteched comes with big heart, lots of emotions, small drawing knowledge : )

1 comment:

Номинговь said...

Is late better than never? :)

Happy birthday dear Maggi! All the best wishes for you.

Birthday is not just another day, it's very special day for people who love you, because you are born on this date to bring yourself to our lives. Be sure and never forget that you are loved by many people you cannot even count them ;) It's really very very true :)