Sunday, January 03, 2010




Now I see taht I was not aware that it was my last post in 2009, but now jag vet att det är första i 2010.
kanske det är bättre om jag skriver på svenska för att nu känner jag till några svenska ord!
fortfarande känner jag mig illa och kunde jag inte konsentrera mig på studera men tänkte jag så mycket om livet och kärlek, om skolan och jobbet, om pengar och bostad, om kropet och själen.
Shahab said that I should become clear with my self instead of being worried about his telephone bill and this it so true. He is right! I am not clear with myself.
I know that once I was clear with myself but I am not sure if it can happen again.
I feel stressed and it makes it worse.
Vahid wrote me some comments. It was sweet. He reads my blog, I did not know.
And Baharak. She is leaving Sweden tomorrow. She is one of those "khosh'hal" poeple. There are so many people who critisize ones like Baharak but I am not sure if we should not be so.
I took some pictures from her just by her own camera and I am happy with some of them.
I think I will uppload some here.
Today Sepideh had made "NAZRI" and we ate it "DORE HAM".
And I deactivated my Facebook. :)
I feel even better taht the time I stopped using it.

2 comments:

Номинговь said...

Gott nytt ar!! I wish you the very best in your life and may the 2010 bring you all the happiness you deserve... Love you, NN

Mahgol said...

Thank you my dearest Nomin. I wish what you wished for me multiply by 10. :)
Love you my dear
Miss you so much here...