Saturday, July 10, 2010

It should be hormones.

I am angry. I get angry with those who I feel they like me though I am married and even more angry to those who behave different since I am married, not that they have become rude but more respect and less emotions makes a huge different, at the same time I feel like jag är slut bara för att jag är gift though I know it is not like that.
and the FACT that
I have chosen to live in world of feelings and emotions pops up and waves every now and then.
Actually I had no choice, the face of reality and rationality is too horrible for me.
Lurar jag mig? Jag bryr mig inte!
I want to study, practice Capoeira and learn German.
...
When I think more I should say that it is not the only thing that I fool my self about according to others.
I believe that we live and have lived more than once.
I believe those who we feel good or bad about is a lot depending on our previous lives.
Ibland tänker jag att Christian hade varit min son eller bror i livet för det här livet eller förför...
jag tycker om honom, saknar honom och tänker på honom ofta, men det är inte på en sexualitet sätt. Jag vill bara se honom och känna att han är där och mår bra. Det kan vara ovanligt och obekant för honom det är därför jag inte berättar det för honom.
At the same time there are many things I am waiting that they get solved and this waiting which is always there...
I will write more, maybe soon with a pleasant piece.
Life becomse beautiful and nice soon.
:)
Peace and happines to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Mahgol,you want to learn German..? Well - the best place to do it is Tyskland;-) So come and visit me! There's so much more to see than Frankfurt... Hugs and kisses - take care! Jenny