Monday, July 05, 2010

Soooo

I am back.
Now I am sitting at the table of Tanja's appartment. Yes table and not desk, it is not a language mistake. I ave set my laptop on their dining table. :)
I worked four hours in Lidle today.
Lucky is running around, and is happy ta
ht I came home early today.
There has not been a single night that I came home earlier than 23. It has been so busy. the worst thing is that. I was not settled down. I wanted to be in Sundinska with others and I had to be here with Lucky.
And I did not know that they have wireless internet and t felt even more isolated.
I talked with Mohsen and he said that Ewa is reading my blog from Poland and I was so surprized.
Melika and Bjorn went to Iran today to be more precise I should say that they are taking off in half an hour.
I already have their car to return some stuff to Parisa and Mansoureh and return the skirt Melika has bought for her mom and get more banana cartons from Lidl for moving.
Aha te relationship between picking up the car and returning those stuff was that , they left the stuff in teh car since I had the car to the key but not the appartment.
We just found out that Batu's car does not have the THING to pull the släp for moving the heavi stuff.
I think I gonna be moving to the appartment in Viksäng.
I called the guy and we decided that he stays at home tomorrow and I go to c the place.
I want a light appartment with a big window.
We will c.
I did not call Clover on Friday, I did not know if I could go or not till it got too late.
I feel a little bit lost, taht is because I do a lot of things in Lidl but it is just paied job and it does not add anything to my.
a little bit language and public relationship skills but ...
I am wondering if I should get the full time job at Lidl for four years and stay in Sweden or should I invest more on the second master I want to start and try to get in a Doktorand position.
I am also very worried for my visa application. If I dont get it ontime, I would have no job in August with Lidl. That is the worth which can happen.
...
Sam had an accident in Germany. I should talk to him to get sure he is fine.
I think I have missed some of my friends' birthdays because of the F***** Facebook.
I am not going to go back to Facebook. I AM NOT DOING IT. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
One of the things taht irritates me a lot is the scene whre you sit in a bus or train or bus stop or train station and what do you see?
All the people around are playing with their mp3 players or mobiles.
It can happen that you sit beside your callsmate or nighbour but you don't notice since you are too busy with your mobile.
We avoid each others eyes. We are afraid to be approached.
I still have to write about the trip to France.
I would love to write about my feelings to different people.
I will write about my co-workers in Lidl.
my story is to be continued...
Love and peace from 33 degree Sweden

1 comment:

Clover said...

Gumman!

It is so good to read what you write! I feel like we are losing contact trots att vi är grannar nu! I've missed you such a lot. And it has been so crazy busy - and I am stressed about this france trip! It would be so good just to sit and laugh some time!

I have thought a lot about Sam also. If you talk to him say hello from me. It was such a shock reading on Facebook! And about that... I agree that it is evil, but it is sadly the easiest way to keep in contact, because everyone is there and you get answers in real time. No one replies to my IC emails... Perhaps it is this incredible summer heat?

Good luck with moving, and this, and that, and the other! I am at home working (and wahing) this evening. Feel free to drop by if you have the time!

Kram och puss!