Friday, June 18, 2010


Back in Västerås!

Last Wednesday was a nice day. I stayed at home till 3;50 and packed for a three day trip.
I got the bus to Tanja's appartment. met her daughter and cat and had fika with them and enjoyed their kind company. She is such a nice woman but she is super shy and she does not know how good she is.
I am going to take care of Lucky, their cat during July and August that they are in Belarus visiting their family.
Sudabeh showed up later to pick me up but we had just started fika'ing, so Tanja invited her up. We sat for a while and then picked up Clover from her new office. :)
We helped Sudabeh to buy soil and went to our little piece of land. It has been mostley Clover who has been over there. I had no time, getting married in Iran and being in Romain's sister's weeding in France and getting started to work in Lidl.
It was such a pleasant feeling to see all what we had planted had grown.
Bijan drove me to Växhuset to go to the beloved Capoeira training and meet Angelica and Sandra who were there already before mi to check how our Capoeira group is.
After the training which was mostly music and hand stands, I went to ICA with the little supermen, my favorite trainer and the little Zarina.
Then I went to station and got the train to Stockholm. from there, I got the metro and went to Skanstull station and met Edris and Lia who had come to pick me up at 10:15 in the night which is very sweet of them.
Edris had made dinner and seing him in love was soooooo sweet.
Lia is a fantastic girl. Smart, Beautiful and even more Photogenic. She is ind and you can easily see it in her eyes.
We had a cozy evening before we go to sleep. The whole house was full of candles and the smell of liliums. It reminded me of my mom, aunt and grandmo. fantastic!
next day poor Edris and Lia went to language class and work and I just slept till 9 and then had tme to have breakfast and watch a documetary about some african animals from SVT with the fasat internet they had and contact bostad västerås about my accomodtion for the next semester that you already know is the aktuell problem.
Then I took a shower and got ready before Edris comes to pick me up.
We went to some cheap shops in the neighbourhood and I found some good stuff for my husband :) but decided not to buy to wait for him to come here and buy them by himself.
Then my love called and we talked while waiting for Lia to come and we went to have lunch with one of their funny friends Shahram.
Afterwards we went to Myrrorna and bought a candle holder and a vase for Lia. I loved them and am very happy that could fight myself and give it away.
then we watched a small football match and then had a cozy afternoon in W.C. :)
W.C. is the name of a pub-bar near their place. :) in södermalm.
then we went home and I packed and they came with me to the metro station and then I went to Firouzeh near Täby near Stockholm.
It was so sweet to c Irfan and Firouzeh.
We had a very nice dinner and I showed them our pictures and we talked a little bit and then it was already time to sleep.
In the morning, we went to the hospital for Firouzeh's last chemiteraphy session after a very nice breakfast.
Before going to Karolinska hospital, we picked up one of the most amazing women I have ever met, Hayedeh! She is absolutely lovely, funny and lifeful.
(Now from my window I can see fireworks which must be held in the big square of Västerås, it should be because of Swedish princcesses wedding which is tomorrow)
We went around in Red Cross that Firouzeh goes and helps every now and then and I bought a small candle holder for our home. It feels good to buy small beautiful special things when I think about "us".
I got a lot of useful stuff from Hayedeh. She said she does not need them any more and almost all of them were completely new.
Then Firoueh drove me to MÅrby centrum and from thee I came directly to T-Centrallen in Stockholm and came to Väasterås.
In Västerås I got the bus to home and then went to ICA Haga to get my bank card and finally my internet banking is working.
Shahab Darvish and me became members of Natilus again for one year with a special offer.
Tomorrow I have to work and the room is still kind of a Chaos though I have cleaned and done the plants and re organized them.
I have been listening to the Swedish Radion the whole afternoon.
WOW, I have a view of moon from my window and it goes so fast.... I closed one of my eyes and I saw it dissappeared behind a tree... It is so amazing with Swedish nature. Today the weather temperature dropped like 8 degrees from 20 to 12 in less than one hour.
:)
OK it was such a chaotic post. Now I will make it even more Chaotic by just putting a point and that is it
.

No comments: